This is NOT a termination request. This ONLY applies to members who are on a 12 month contract agreement.
As stated in your membership agreement, you have the option to put your automatically recurring 12 month contract agreement on hold for any reason.
1. Membership hold requests must be submitted no less than ten (10) days before your forthcoming scheduled renewal date. Failure to do this will result in automatic withdraw of payment for that month.
2. Membership hold requests are available in 30 day, 60 day, or 90 day increments. Hold requests are only permitted one time during contract period.
3. Hold requests are only valid from bill date to bill date.
4. Upon expiration of the hold period that you select below, your account will automatically reactivate and regular membership payments will resume.
5. Putting your membership agreement on hold will automatically extend the length of your contract, equal to your hold period. EX: If a membership is put on hold for 30 days, the membership agreement will be extended for 30 days past contract end date.
6. For cancellation of membership agreements, please use the cancellation link.